Let’s be honest.
Job searching can be one of the most difficult and demoralizing things you’ll go through in your work life.
Where else do you deal with rejection after rejection, and have no choice but to keep moving forward so that you can pay your bills and take care of yourself and your loved ones financially?
We know how difficult it is because we’ve both been there and done it. We are Kelly Phillips and Susan Hart and we know what you’re going through. We also know how to help you get to the other end successfully.
In this one-hour live online workshop, we’ll cover tried and true techniques for taking care of yourself AND taking care of your job search.
Susan will Share:
- Active techniques for staying motivated and positive in the face of all those no’s (or silence) that all job seekers are experiencing right now.
- Critical resources to help you through the transition from working – to not working – to working again.
- Why you should network and how to do it in a way that keeps you looking and feeling like a valued pro.
Kelly will Share:
How to pull yourself together into the “Whole Package” deal that makes you an irresistible match for your perfect job.
- What your resume is really saying about you and how to change the message.
- How to communicate your real value during an interview.
- Unconventional methods for showing your worth.
When you enroll in this workshop you’ll receive:
- a video recording of the class presented live,
- a handout including resources to help you during this job transition time,
- and a Q&A area where you can ask questions and receive answers from the instructors.
Who Are We?
I am the Founder of The Triangle Career Care Team. I am a Social Worker and Connector. I want to help you through your job search by sharing resources and support. I am The Resourceful Heart – I do affordable 1:1s and take a holistic approach to you and your transition time.
I have been teaching job search and employment classes at JCC for the past two years and I know what you’re going through! I’ve been both the applicant and the hiring manager many times and I work to bridge the gap for you.